Kustom Kinetics is an Optum United Health Care national provider for durable medical equipment within nursing facilities.
and Benefit Plans for Optum
Under our Kustom Kinetics program, Optum will allow specialty items normally not covered under traditional health insurance plans, such as: low air loss mattresses, wheelchair cushions, negative pressure pumps and supplies.
How Do These Services Benefit You and your patient?
- Improve QUALITY MEASURES and overall care as it relates to wound care, positioning and contracture management.
- Reduces overall costs.
- Increases patient OUTCOMES.
Products and Services
Kustom Kinetics offers an extensive line of Medicare approved orthotic devices to healthcare professionals for their patients. We provide comprehensive solutions in contracture management devices, functional braces, diabetic footwear, positioning devices, and wound care supplies. Our product selection represents the finest quality, PDAC-approved products available from many different vendors.
2017 ORDER FORMS
NURSING HOME BENEFITS
Optum Nurse Practitioners::
FIND YOUR CONSULTANT
We have regional Wound Care Clinicians and Orthotic Specialists
throughout the country who provide on-site assessments, training and ongoing support
to ensure proper product use and maximize patient benefit.
How Can Kustom Kinetics Clinicians/Consultants Help You?
- A Kustom Kinetics clinician/consultant will be available to personally asses each one of your patients’ needs and suggest appropriate devices.
- Clinician/consultant will obtain all relevant documentation and signatures to provide devices. We will complete all of the paperwork, all you have to do is send the referral.
- Clinician/consultant will in-service and train all applicable staff members to the devices delivered.
- Clinician/consultant will be a liaison between nursing and therapy.